Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekend Roundup! {Dec. 20th - Dec. 22nd}

On Friday, I sang in my old high school friend's wedding at Riverside Church, and it was AMAZING. No hyperbole there, I'm serious. If I were thinking, I would've taken a photo from the stage point of view. All I got is this fantastic photo:

The last time I was here, I was probably an undergrad at Purchase College seeing Renee Fleming live for the first time. This was also my first time singing an Ave Maria with organ for a wedding! So unbeknownst to the lovely Athalie, this was a big moment for me! Congrats girl!
Photo credit: Christina Chatman
On Saturday, I caught up with some old friends at a Christmas Party and Sunday morning I had a delicious brunch (featuring Truffle Mac and Cheese for all my foodies in the house).


I finished up the weekend with a much needed Nature Walk in Prospect Park and a rehearsal for an upcoming Midnight Mass performance. Whew, that's a whole lot!! I'm looking forward to the week ahead. How was your weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment