Saturday, January 18, 2014

Best of...Jan 13 - 17

Best Day
This Wednesday, I went to the American Museum of Natural History with my friend Jessica. Wait but hold on, let me back up. The week before this I saw this picture when I randomly looked up from my phone. I then posted a pic on my IG feed and Jessica said she had a membership there and we'd be able to go for free. The power of social media!!! So beside getting to see the amazing museum, we went to see the incredible new feature Dark Universe in the Big Bang Theater. I was so into it, especially since he talked about Supernovas. Which I have deemed my favorite Outer Space phenomena beside Black Holes.

Best foodie moment
Also on Wednesday, as per tradition, we went to the local Uno just up the street from the museum and had their lunch special. While I was profoundly disappointed with the pizza and salad I ate, Uno redeemed itself with this absurdly delicious White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie Sundae. It was a mini-dessert so I was like okay whatevs!

Favorite Look of the Week 
Hmm, well ALSO on Wednesday (probably my favorite day this week out of all the days), it was warm enough (at first) to break out that Houndstooth Jacket my mom bought me. Here I am pictured with an entire day time diva look...which, now that I think about it, was entirely put together by my mother haha!

One day, I'll get a close-up full length photo

Sunglasses: Steve Madden
Coat: Ashley Stewart
Jeans: Avenue [Denim]
Boots: Lane Bryant online
Purse: Marshall's (Steve Madden)

No comments:

Post a Comment